LOCAL DELIVERY F.A.Q.
When will my order arrive?
- Saskatoon: EVERY Wednesday between 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- Martensvile/Warman: FIRST Thursday of the month between 2:30pm-6:30pm
- Regina: EVERY Wednesday between 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- Edmonton: EVERY Wednesday between 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- You must be able to receive delivery at ANY time during our delivery window (important for businesses & apartments/condo buildings). If you cannot receive deliveries during these times, please try one of our pick-up options
Where should I leave my cylinders?
- You can simply leave your cylinders on your step or in your mailbox on your scheduled delivery day. If in a condo or apartment building, simply buzz us up and leave them outside your door. If in a business, please leave them at reception or in a place mentioned in your delivery instructions.
Is it okay if I hide my cylinders?
- Yes, just simply send us an email or include where you will hide them in your order instructions so we can share the information with our drivers. We will always replace
I didn't receive my order, what do I do?
- If your order has still not arrived after our delivery window (see above), please check wherever you left your empties or your mailbox. If you find nothing, please give us 30 minutes more. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, missed deliveries, etc) our drivers get stalled. If 30 minutes after our deliver window has passed, please call or text us (306) 400-6445 (Saskatchewan) or (587) 400-4656 (Alberta).
I forgot to leave my cylinders out, what do I do?
- Please notify us as soon as possible. We can push your order to the following week.
- If we arrive and your cylinders are not out, you may have to pick-up your order or pay additional fees to have it delivered the following week. Of course our drivers will always try ringing the doorbell first.
Is it safe to leave my cylinders outside in the very COLD weather?
- Yes. CO2 doesn't become a solid until it reaches -78.5C (109.3F). The pressure will drop with lower temperatures, so its usefulness will become more limited. If sitting outside for long periods of time, cylinders are very cold to the touch, please wear gloves to bring inside. Please let NEW cylinders reach room temperature before installing in your machine
Is it safe to leave my cylinders outside in the very HOT weather?
- In extreme hot weather we recommend placing cylinders in a shaded area or in a box out of direct sunlight. Your cylinders are equipped with a safety mechanism called a burst disk to ensure there are no accidents.
Is delivery my only option?
- We have authorized retail partners in many locations in Saskatchewan and Alberta. Click here to see where you can get your exchanges and soda products. No appointments needed. Simply show up during regular store hours.